Holy Cross Coronavirus Response
With many places closing, events cancelled, and social distancing recommendations, Holy Cross still plans to deliver worship and to fulfill your spiritual needs. However, we want to exercise caution for the health of our congregation and community. After much prayer and consideration from Holy Cross staff and leadership the following decisions have been made regarding worship and events at Holy Cross.
1. All Campus activities are temporarily suspended, and the church campus is closed April 1st to all except staff. Staff will remain available via phone or email. Call the church office if you have specific needs (979.764.3992).
2. Sunday Worship will be available on-line at HolyCrossbcs.org. Communion and tithing options are also available. Check your emails or click the buttons above for details.
3. HC Learning Center will remain closed through April 3rd in accordance with CSISD and the CDC guidelines.
4. Bible studies, confirmation classes, and youth opportunities will be available via the website and social media. Watch for details in your weekly enews and group emails.
5. Pastor Hafer and Pastor Bockelmann will continue to be available for any pastoral care you may need. Please lift each other up in prayer during this time and reach out in service to those in need. May God be glorified as we get through this together.
Holy Cross will continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/) for the latest updates and recommendations and March 31st we will re-evaluate the decisions and adjust our response to the current situation. We pray that you stay healthy!